Dear Boulderz Members,
The time is here to offer climbing time sessions for Boulderz Members GOLD, SILVER and Punch Pass holders, starting Monday, July 6th. (otherwise also known as monthly, annual, one month, student and 3 month memberships)
We have been notified that climbing is a permitted activity/sport, however we also accept that the situation might change suddenly again and we might have to cancel sessions with little or no warning, it’s the nature of the pandemic. It’s very encouraging to see the government open up Sport to the province to get people moving again, literally.
Members please note the following requirements:
- currently you are not required to unfreeze or re-activate your membership, you may pay and reserve for single visit only
- you must register in advance to reserve for Bouldering or Rope/Autobelay and for your preferred location
- may only be in the facility to train if you have no symptoms of Covid
- wear a mask at all times
- maintain a minimum of 2 metres of distance at all times
- climbers under the age of 14 MUST have a supervising adult registered and in attendance
- Requirements may change at any time.
Members must read and follow our CODE OF CONDUCT
along with completing new 2020 waiver.
REGISTER FOR BOULDERZ MEMBER CLIMBING SESSIONS
(click below to register)
We look forward to climbing with you again.
Boulderz Climbing Centre