When to arrive:
At your start time. Wait in your car or outside if arriving early.
What to bring:
- Climbing shoes and your own gear, liquid chalk preferred, NO LOOSE CHALK
- Indoor shoes or socks
- Full water bottle
- Seriously only bring what you need to climb. Lockers and change rooms are not available
How to plan your visit:
- Put on your masks
- Upon entry, take your outdoor shoes off and leave them at the front of the gym
- Line up on the X’s and wait until called then follow signs and arrows
- Check IN and Check OUT with the front desk
- There will be no contact with staff, unless there is an emergency
- Wash hands
How to maintain 2M distancing at the gym:
- STANDING STATIONS are marked with a yellow tape “X”, 2M apart, in front of top rope and bouldering stations.
- Carefully move your belongings to a new Standing Station when moving to a new bouldering or climbing zone.
- NEVER set up or stand between the Xs, especially supervising parents.
- Find a Standing Station – 1 per person max
- Use hand sanitizer when moving to a new climbing zone.
Any staff that may move on to the floor to supervise will do so at the required distance and enforce rules where necessary
REGISTER FOR BOULDERZ MEMBER CLIMBING SESSIONS
(click below to register)
ETOBICOKE MEMBERS -BOULDERING SESSION
ETOBICOKE MEMBERS -TOP ROPE & AUTO BELAY CLIMBING SESSION