Two climbers from the Boulderz community, Mei Nagasako (Boulderz Staff and Setter) and Kathyrn McDonald (Boulderz Member) will be competing in the MoonBoard masters this weekend!
MoonBoard Masters: details
Friday, November 22
- The finalists have 1 hour to set their problem.
- All finalists will be judged and filmed during the setting period.
- Mei will begin at 10:30; followed by Kathryn at 11:45
Saturday, November 23
- The 6 final problems will be released on the MoonBoard App and MoonBoard website.
- The MoonBoard Masters final commences and all finalists have 1 hour to complete the 6 problems.
- All finalists will be judged and filmed during the final.
- Kathryn will begin at 10:30am; followed by Mei at 11:45am
MoonBoard Masters 2019