As of March 21st, 2022 masks are no longer required to enter Boulderz Climbing Centre facilities, except under certain situations related to a positive test, contact with someone who had a positive test, and international travel.
Here are the details:
Individuals MUST wear a mask in the following scenarios:
- COVID-19 cases who have completed their isolation:
- Cases eligible for a 5-day isolation period must continue to wear a mask in public settings from Day 6 to 10 after testing positive or developing COVID-19 symptoms, whichever is earlier.
- In addition: Reasonable exceptions include removal for essential activities like eating at work, school, or child care and maintaining as much distance as possible. Individuals who are exempt from masking (e.g., children under two years of age) may return to public settings without masking.
- Immunocompromised cases should wear masks in public settings from Day 11 to 20 after testing positive or developing COVID-19 symptoms, whichever is earlier.
- Close contacts who are not required to isolate must wear a mask in public settings for 10 days following their last exposure to a person with COVID-19.
- Under current federal travel requirements, upon return from international travel, individuals aged 6 years of age and older) must wear a mask at all times when in public spaces (including schools and child care), for their first 14 days, and monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19.