Below is information on our UPDATED policies and procedures to support the COVID restrictions; please note various measures may be lifted or further tightened as government and public health protocols allow and require:
Before Arriving at the facility:
- Symptoms of illness posted outside and/or at entrance(s), with instructions NOT TO ENTER. This includes if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, difficulty breathing).
- Bring only what you need in your climbing bag and be dressed ready to climb. This also includes your mask, indoor footwear, filled water bottle, climbing shoes, no loose chalk permitted, chalk balls are okay and liquid chalk preferred, harness and rope and gri-gri if required.
- NO outside personal training equipment is permitted, i.e skipping ropes.
Entering the facility:
- Masks are required for all participants in the facility including while climbing. PPE requirements for staff and as well as customers are in line with Public Health and all levels of government.
- Underlying medical conditions and children under 5 Those who cannot follow our strict hygiene protocol i.e. young children 5, we recommend that you not enter the facility or participate. All accommodations requests are to be made in writing (requests must be submitted 3-4 business days before entry)
- Hand sanitizer will be located strategically throughout the facility between stations and all climbers are required to use it upon entering the facility, and wash their hands upon arriving.
- Physical distancing will be enforced even for members within the same household (except for children under 5) with foot markers indicated with an “X” for 2 metre distance.
Updated: Access, Capacity management and Cleaning
- Fogging/Disinfecting of all equipment daily.
- Additional cleaning / sanitizing / disinfection timelines, equipment and products.
- All training will be individual based with no physical contact; inclusive of harness and knot checks. These are to be done maintaining physical distance, where required, with a thorough visual check, and thorough belayer and climber self check.
- Entry is limited to (1) parent or guardian if the member is a minor.
- Limiting the total number of persons in the facility to the current government requirement or recommendation.
- There is a required direction of travel through the facility. Please respect the direction of flow, indicated by arrows, to allow for ease of movement throughout the facilities.
- Our facility has an adequate and functioning HVAC system and/or a specific plan to introduce fresh air into the facility, by opening our large bay door(s) throughout the day.
- Change rooms, locker rooms and shower facilities will be closed off, until public health measures allow it.
- Drinking fountains are closed. Water Bottle Refill available.
- Any prepared food will be taken to go only.
Reservations are required for our Junction location:
- Online Reservations are required to access the facility, payment in advance is preferred.
- All reservations are in 2 hour increments.
- Currently one booking per day.
- Reservations may be moved or cancelled due to illness on short notice. No shows without notice will be charged in full.
UPDATED: October 19, 2020.
Participants must read and follow our CODE OF CONDUCT
along with completing a new 2020 waiver.
REGISTER CLIMBING SESSIONS
(click below to register)