UPDATED: JULY 14, 2021
COVID-19 Climbing Rules -Boulderz Code of Conduct
Read, understand and follow these COVID-19 policies prior to visiting
NEW WAIVER for everyone entering the facility
- 1. Etobicoke NO Reservations required & Junction Advanced reservations required
2. Etobicoke max. 125 participants Junction max. 14 participants total in each facility
3. Etobicoke 3 hour Soft Limit & Junction 2 hour limit
4. Mask required no breathing ports, no gaiters, no bandanas, no mask/face shields
5. Wear a mask at all times while inside the facility (including while climbing)
6. Check IN and Check OUT at the front desk.
7. Wash hands before and after climbing.
8. Utilize hand sanitizer during climbing where available or provide your own.
9. Maintain 2 metre social distance
10. Be dressed in appropriate climbing attire (YES, change rooms will be available).
11. Bring minimal items (no lockers will be available).
12. Rental climbing equipment available (Socks Required).
13. No loose chalk permitted, chalk balls are OK, liquid chalk preferred
14. No brushing holds
15. Climb within your limits to avoid injury.
16. No Water Fountain (bottle refill station available).
17. ALL food and drink must be consumed in our dining area (except for water)
18. No spectators (unless the participant is under 14 years old or a belayer is required)
19.Do not come in if you are unwell. Abide by public health requirements
Our climbers and staff safety is our top priority, we are following all Government Regulations.