- Read, understand and follow COVID-19 policies prior to visiting
- Fill out new 2020 waiver online
- Reserve online your climbing session
CUSTOMER CODE OF CONDUCT
- NEW WAIVER for everyone entering the facility must be completed AHEAD OF TIME
- Please reserve your time slot and pay online prior to arrival.
- Do not come in if you are unwell.
- Wear a mask at all times while inside the facility (including while climbing)
- Abide by public health requirements if you have travelled.
- Check IN and Check OUT at the front desk.
- Stay in reserved area divided by Rope and Bouldering zones.
- Wash hands before and after climbing.
- Utilize hand sanitizer during climbing where available or provide your own.
- Stand at Standing Stations within the gym and maintain 2 metre social distancing as required by Public Health.
- Be dressed in appropriate climbing attire (no change rooms will be available).
- Bring minimal items (no lockers will be available).
- Rental climbing equipment available (Socks Required).
- Bring a water bottle (bottle refill station now available).
- No food permitted.
- No loose chalk permitted, chalk balls are OK, liquid chalk preferred
- Climb within your limits to avoid injury.
- No spectators (unless the participant is under 14 years old or a belayer is required)
- No guest passes are permitted at this time
updated: August 10th, 2020