UPDATED: March 8, 2021
COVID-19 Climbing Rules -Boulderz Code of Conduct
- Read, understand and follow these COVID-19 policies prior to visiting
- NEW WAIVER for everyone entering the facility
- Both locations Etobicoke & Junction Advanced reservations required
- Etobicoke max. 50 participants Junction max. 12 participants total in each facility
- 2 hour Climbing Limit, this time allotment includes late arrival, check in, screening, orientation or any other services, will be charged a $15 no show fee if booking are not cancelled a minimum of 24 hours before your reservation
- Wear a mask at all times while inside the facility (including while climbing)
- Masks must be 3 layers, no breathing ports, no gaiters, no bandanas, no mask/face shields
- Check IN and Check OUT at the front desk.
- Wash hands before and after climbing.
- Utilize hand sanitizer during climbing where available or provide your own.
- Maintain 2 metre social distance as required by Public Health.
- Be dressed in appropriate climbing attire (no change rooms will be available).
- Bring minimal items (no lockers will be available).
- Rental climbing equipment available (Socks Required).
- No loose chalk permitted, chalk balls are OK, liquid chalk preferred
- No brushing holds
- Climb within your limits to avoid injury.
- No Water Fountain (bottle refill station available).
- ALL food and drink must be consumed in our dining area (except for water)
- No spectators (unless the participant is under 14 years old or a belayer is required)
- Etobicoke: Weight Training Area CLOSED Junction: 1 person limit 15 min max.
- Do not come in if you are unwell.
- Abide by public health requirements
Our climbers and staff safety is our top priority, we are following all Government and Bylaw requirements and Public Health recommendations, such as fogging/disinfecting holds